Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beading to a New Level...No Kidding!

In June we had friends from Hawaii come stay with us for 10 days.  It was like old home week.  Lots of Bar-b-ques and old friends.  Much to my delight, my friend Nina brought a special little purse with her for her scheduled outings.  This was and absolute "Beader's Dream!"  After I stopped druelling and was able to catch my breath Nina told me about stumbling upon this ocean themed bag that was covered in all things from the ocean and beads.  She explained how "she had to have it, once she saw it!"  No big surprise.  Later on she said "hey lets pull the designer up on the Internet and see what we can find."  So we typed in "Mary Frances" and up popped her website.  Apparently she is well established and a successful Artist/Business Woman from San Francisco.  She not only makes awesome purses, but pill boxes, business card holders, etc.

Plain and simple...If you love the art of beading like I do, you've got to hit this link and check these out!
http://www.maryfrances.com/home

I saving my allowance and it's now been moved to the top of "My Want List".

Come back and tell me what you think?

No comments: